Friday, August 27, 2010

Beautiful Days

I went out to a property the other day to change out a lock box, but I had forgotten that our lock boxes have timed access and I couldn't access the key until 9 AM and it was only 8:30.  So being that I was in an area of Orange County that I really like (Old Town Orange) I decided to go for a walk.  It was a beautiful day, albeit humid, but this is the view I had as I was walking:







IMG00085-20100818-0834
Then after walking for a while, I came across this awesome house that had corn growing in the front yard:

IMG00086-20100818-0843 I love the idea of edible landscaping, I think things should be functional and beautiful.  I think that's it for today, I'll update you all later, I have a few finished objects that I'd like to show off, but that'll have to wait for the weekend.

No comments: