Monday, September 15, 2008

Wedding Bells

Ok, it's been far too long since I've updated. Sorry all, work gets crazy at the end of the summer. But the big news is that Steve and I are engaged! I think we're looking at next October for the wedding, so we've been kicking around ideas, and I knew I didn't really want fresh flowers for the bouquets or boutonnières but I was having a hard time thinking of something else, until I found this:
It's from this store: http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5767847

I think I'd make my own but I love the idea, especially getting to use buttons!

In other news I finished a pair of socks in August:



P1010339.JPG

P1010336.JPG
P1010334.JPG
They are the Embossed Leaves socks from Interweave.

More update later.

1 comment:

Anina said...

Congratulations!
Great idea on the flowers.
And cool socks!