Thursday, October 09, 2008

Wedding Dreams

So last night I had a dream about the wedding, it was stinking awesome. But my dress was the part that was so amazing. It was a tea length peacock blue strapless retro inspired dress with a granny smith apple green crinoline sticking out and I was wearing red heels. All my brides maids were in red, Steve was in a black suit with a green shirt and black tie an the guys all had on black slacks with red shirts and black ties. It was freaking amazing! How do I convey this to my Mom? I am kind of in love with my peacock color scheme, but it's a fall wedding and I feel like maybe it should be more rustic, is there some way to incorporate rustic into that color scheme? Can I maybe do more of a funky shabby chic thing? I dunno, these are all things to ponder...

1 comment:

CraftyCanadian said...

Did you see the wedding dress Kenley designed on the Project Runway second to last episode? It was AWESOME! I totally thought of you :)