Wednesday, December 16, 2009

We're Moving

Hey all!  Steve and I are packing up and getting ready to move. 


As you may or may not know the owner of the condo we've been living in for the last 14 months is short selling the home.  The new owners have no intention of renting the house out so we're moving.  At first I was really upset about this, I mean I hate packing and moving.  But it's ended up being a really good thing for us.  We're moving out of a small 900 sq ft 2 bed 2 bath, horrbily designed upstairs condo that needed a lot of work the owner wasn't willing to do.  The home we're moving into is 1132 sq ft 2 stories, 2 bed 2.5 bath with an attached 2 car garage and laundry in the garage.  It's a huge step up for us, not to mention the areas a bit nicer than where we are now, it's all homes as compared to the apartments that surround us now.  I also feel like we'll be able to have people over since all the living areas and such aren't right on top of each other.  Now, I'm looking to paint the house, but we haven't decided what colors we're gonna do as of right now.  So it looks like we'll be painting after we move in.  Because of this I would love to use a paint with no VOC's if at all possible.  I was trying to find a good paint, and had kind of given up, but then I happend on this blog.  She's awesome, and she's having this giveaway!  It's a perfect start to make the new house our home!

No comments: