Thursday, January 28, 2010

Knits and Beautiful Days

So apparently I never blogged about the first lace shawl I ever made, so here it is:








My question is can I pull this off wearing it in either one of these fashions?

DSCN0645

DSCN0646 

So some other things I wanted to tell you about,  after all the crazy rain, we had one of the most beautiful days yesterday, here's some pics I took as I was waiting for some clients yesterday at one of our properties: DSCN0641


DSCN0640 
And last but not least, did you know that Debbie Stoller now has her own line of yarns with Red Heart?  I was at JoAnn's yesterday and I spotted this:


DSCN0642 
Look how vibrant those colors are!  And they're only $4.99 for about 150 yards of yarn!  There are 3 different yarns Full of SheepBamboo Ewe, and Alpaca Love!  I'm thinking of getting some of the Full of Sheep to make the Sunshine Intarsia Bag from Boutique Knits.  Here's the pic of the bag from the book:




I think I either want to make it in pink and red for Valentines or yellow and green for bright obnoxiousness.  Not sure yet, I'll keep you posted!

No comments: