Thursday, September 15, 2005

First Post

So as of right now I'm knitting a pair of knitty's very tall socks http://knitty.com/ISSUEwinter04/PATTverytallsocks.html and they are going well though I'm going to have to restart them since my keys got stuck in them and kind of ruined them, just made me realize I need to make a knitting bag. Anyway, the socks are in the Gryffindor house colors, because I'm thinking that if I get them done by October 29th I can wear them for the Harry Potter Halloween Feast I'm throwing, not that anyone would know with my Molly Weasley costume, but still.
That brings me to the other project I'm working on, my Molly Weasley sweater, that will be worn for the Halloween Feast and for the Opening night of Goblet of Fire, also I think I'm going to dye my hair next weekend, a rather obnoxious red for the part.

No comments: