Wednesday, August 22, 2007

More SP11 Questions

Well, I'm gonna answer some more, in hope that it'll help my partner understand me more:

1.  What is the one knitting accessory you could not live without?

My needle sizer thing or my tape measure(s) I have abot 5 of each.

2.  If you're heading on vacation, do you take knitting with you?  If
so, how much and what type of project?

I take knitting with me if I'm heading to the store, let alone vacation.  It depends on the vacation, usually some sort of sweater/baby blanket and some socks.

3.  Where have you travelled to that you'd consider your favorite spot?

Either PEI, Copenhagan, Denmark, or oddly enough Missouri

4.  What is your favorite knitting book at the moment?  Do you own it?

Domiknitrix, and yes, I do own it, it's so much fun, great projects

5.  Do you listen to podcasts?  Which is your favorite(s)?

My favorites are Lime and Violet and Cast-on, both have their own quirks, but both totally my speed.


1 comment:

Mariam Weber said...

Nice post thaanks for sharing