Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Gryffindor!

So I didn't get gold in the knitting olympics, but I made a valient effort and intend to finish this week or next. I'm trying to finish this stupid blanket for Melissa's wedding this weekend, should be done by thursday night, if not, it's going on the plane with me.

I took a Harry Potter Sorting Hat test, and I got Gryffindor! Who knew? THat's it for now.

GRYFFINDOR!
You scored 20% Slytherin, 40% Ravenclaw, 56% Gryffindor, and 16% Hufflepuff!
You might belong in Gryffindor,

Where dwell the brave at heart,

Their daring, nerve, and chivalry

Set Gryffindors apart.




Gryffindors are known for their courage, audacity, and devotion to what is good and honest.



My test tracked 4 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:
free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 41% on Slytherin
free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 75% on Ravenclaw
free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 60% on Gryffindor
free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 2% on Hufflepuff
Link: The Sorting Hat Test written by leeannslytherin on Ok Cupid, home of the 32-Type Dating Test

1 comment:

Ashley said...

apparently a lot of people didn't finish so look on the bright side! You're definitely not alone! I barely managed to finish myself.