1) How long have you been spinning/Knitting/Crocheting? Spinning - like 2 weeks, crocheting - 3ish years, knitting - 8 years
2) Do you consider yourself a beginner, novice, or experienced Yarn Artist? I'd say novice/obsessed, I want to start designing someday
3) What type of fibers have you worked with? wool, alpaca, acrylic, cotton, silk, mohair
4) What types are you dying to try? cat/dog hair!, a better cotton blend that doesn't shed all over me, or linnen, and wool is always awesome
5) Are you allergic to anything, (Fibers, Food, Smells that make you want to puke, etc.)? nope, nothin!
6) Do you have any Disorders, ex: Diabetes? nope, except ADD, but the knitting helps with that
7) What is your Favorite Time/Style period, ex: Romatic, Grecian,Metal, Goth,etc? Goth/rockabilly style, time period 1920's-1960's
8) What fibers do you dislike? haven't found anything yet
9) Name some of your favorite Artist, Movie wise, Television if you watch it? I love Roman Dirge, Voltaire (the writer and the musical/visual artist), Movies - I love horror and cheesy horror, I love Bruce Campbell
10) Whos your favorite Character? Ash (Bruce Campbell) in the Evil Dead Trilogy or Jack Skellington/Sally Stitches
11) Do you prefer natural colored fibers, or handpainted/dyed fiber? Definately dyed/handpainted
12) What are you favorite colors? black, green, purple, orange, and dark red (I like dark)
13) What colors do you dislike? Neon crap, metallics, I'm not a shiny kind of person
14) What projects are you currently working on? A baby blanket and the central park hoodie from the fall knitscene
15) Do you have a wishlist? yep, but I'll have to find it
16) Do you have any other favorite hobbies? sewing, singing, and cooking
17) Whens your birthday? 12/15
18) What is your favorite food, candy, scents that you love!! Etc.? I love deep/spicy scents like cinnamon, sage, Amor Amor by Cacherel (I can't spell that crap), I love cookies, and for candy I really like Milka bars with Marzipan or snickers popables
19) Are you pierced at all? Any tattoos? Can you/would you wear jewelery that isn't real? 7 peircings, 2 tattoos, and I love jewelery, real or otherwise
20) What do you like Culturally, ex: Celtic, African, Devil Worshiping, Kidding!? Celtic/Pagan/Wiccan
21) What do you use to store your needles/hooks in? A glass vase, a new thing would be awesome though
22) What kind of music do you like? Can your computer/stereo play MP3s? yep, that's what I like!
23) What's your favorite season and why? Fall and Winter, I like the cold and I like when it gets dark early, stupid sunlight and being Irish
24) What season do you abhor? Summer, too damn hot!
25) How about Sports, any that you just cant get enough of or do they make you throw up in your mouth just a little? I love Hockey! Go Avalanche!
26) What is your family situation Do you live alone? I live with my parents and work with them, it's cool, but a little much sometimes.
27) Do you have any pets? 2 dogs and a cat (she's my favorite)
28) Do you like handmade gifts? Love them and make them, stupid store bought crap!
29) What's your favorite thing to make, knit/crochet or other craft wise? bags, and I'm having a new obsession with sweaters, wearable or otherwise, but I love dolls too (especially ones missing body parts like heads)
30) Do you prefer straight or circular needles? circular
31) Do you own a yarn winder and/or swift? yarn winder, no swift, I need to make one
32) Tell us how you learned to knit/crochet? My Dad taught me to knit for a play I was in, he learned in college, that's why I love him, he's weird, as for crochet, I learned when I was little then my old roomie Candice helped me get into patterns.
33) Do you enjoy getting helpful hints from others or does it just piss you off? I love it, unless I'm in a pissy mood, then watch out
34) How old is your oldest UFO? 15 years it's a UFO I inherited from my Mom, she was making it for her Dad, never finished it and then he died, so I'm gonna finish it for my Dad, someday, or maybe it'll pass on to my kids
35) Is there anything that you collect? gnomes, Nightmare Before Christmas stuff, rubber duckies, Haunted Mansion stuff, Halloween stuff, but mainly gnomes
36) Any books, yarns, needles or patterns out there you are dying to get your hands on? I really want the inspired cables book, and I'd love some needles with fimo tops of something cool!
37) What knitting magazine subscriptions do you have if any? None, I'm still lame and buy them at the store
38) Are there any new techniques you'd like to learn? Double Knitting
39) Do you enjoy knitting socks? How big are yer boats (feet)? I love making socks, my feets are size 8.5, I could measure them later