Thursday, September 28, 2006

I cut off my head...

And I love it! So I went in and got a hair cut today, I took some before and after pics, so here they are.

Before:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

And the awesome after:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Ok so what do ya think?

And for some knitting news, here is a pic of the clapotis I did for my Aunt Marti and took to her in Austria this summer. I did it out of Sari Silk yarn and it was awesome, I loved it, but I gave it away!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Ok and then here's the Central Park Hoodie that I've been working on, I have the back and the left side done, and also the ribbing of the right side, I'm hoping to have it done this weekend, I'll post more pics of when it's done.

Back:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Left Side:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The haircut is very cute! Frames your face nicely and the back is great. The clapotis is incredible, I think that's the first one I've seen out of sari silk, what a great idea! Can't wait to see the central park hoodie finished, beautiful color. Yarn.Kitty

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to let you know that I've been working on putting together your first package. There was a new yarn store opening last weekend here so I waited to get some extra super yummy yarn from there for you. But now I'm just waiting til payday to be able to mail it! It should go out on Friday or Monday at the latest! Yarn.kitty