I got this off of my swap partner's blog Cake Makes the World A Better Place.
The idea is that you can only use one word for each of your answers - so here we go
1. Where is your mobile phone - purse
2 .Your significant other - Steve
3. Your hair - growing
4. Your mother - work-a-holic
5. Your father - creative
6. Your favourite thing - rain
7 . Your dream last night - reminiscent
8. Favourite drink - Whiskey
9. Dream/goal - happiness
10. The room you're in - office
11. Your ex - married
12. Your fear - elevators
13. Where do you want to be in six years - loved
14. Where were you last night - home
15. What you're not - angry
16. Muffins - blueberry
17. One of your wish list items - serger
18. Where you grew up - here
19. last thing you did - texted
20. What are you wearing - vintage
21. Your TV - over-used
22. Your pets - parents
23. Your computer - new
24. Your life - happiest
25. Your mood - content
26. Missing someone - Steve
27. Your car - fixed!
28. Something you're not wearing - dress
29. Favourite store - Anthropologie
30. Your summer - busy
31. Like (love) someone - Chris
32. Favourite colour - green
33. last time you laughed - today
34. last time you cried - unsure
35. Who will re post this - Jerry?
There we go, it's harder than you think, because you want to explain choices and you can't.
Pics of the fixed car to come later today.