Friday, November 07, 2008

100th Post

WooHoo, I'm on my 100th post. I have no idea why I'm still up, everyone in my house is totally asleep and I need to be awake tomorrow, I'm taking my niece out to lunch to ask her to be one of my bridesmaids but I just can't sleep right now. I've been looking at wedding stuff all night, it's kind of becoming an obsession, but I just really want it to be an expression of us, and of our love for each other. I asked my best friend from highschool, Lolo to be a bridesmaid today and she was so excited she literally jumped up and down.

On the knitting front I finished a beret tonight, it's for a swap, but I think I'm going to make one for me, it's too cute for words and super fast and helps take up some of those single skeins laying around. I'll take pics after it's blocked.

No comments: