Friday, February 20, 2009

Crappy Day

Today is just kind of a shit day. My favorite radio station Free FM 97.1 goes off the air at 5 today, no more Frosty, Heidi & Frank. Work was crap and I found out that the stupid tax increase got approved yesterday. Steve and I have to go to some lame ass thing for his work tonight. Basically I just want to beat the crap out of someone. I don't know why, I'm not really a violent person, but the fact that I'm going to end up working until at least 5 today and I have little to look forward to tonight makes me want to punch someone in the face. I've never punched anyone in the face, ever. I think I need to get out and go to a punk concert so I can take out some of my aggressions in the mosh pit. I mean really what else are they for? I just can't seem to shake my pissed off mood today. People I work with are increasingly stupid and I'd like to just quit as I hate my job, but I can't because no one can get work right now, so how am I supposed to assume that I would get work outside of this job. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I'd like to just move to the middle of no where and talk to no one outside of Steve. Sorry for the attitude, just a crap week. That's all, I'll post again when I'm in a better mood, I wore a super cute hat, but I can't get in the right frame of mind to post about it.

No comments: