Monday, November 19, 2007

More Corteo Goodness

So I posted on Friday about going to Corteo by Cirque du Soliel.  Well, I bought some souviners.  Firstly a hat, I think I'm going to wear this to Bat's Day next year, I've got a whole costume idea worked out for it.


I just seem to have this soft spot for hats of all kinds, if I could find a reason to wear them every day I would.

I also bought a CD so I could remember the weirdness:

And Sarah bought me a clown nose, a green clown nose, have you ever seen anything so awesome?

Oh and I got a lunch bag.

I really shouldn't be allowed to take my credit card with me to these things.

Ok, for some actual knitting content, I've been working on a sock:

I have no idea what the yarn is, but I like it, I bought it when I was in Germany last summer and the pattern is Broadripple from Knitty. Great pattern to take with me as it's only a 2 row repeat and I think it shows off the color of the yarn really well.

1 comment:

Jenileo said...

I love Cirque du Soliel! You don't know me, I got your name of off the Sexy Knitters Club blog. I like the hat. I really should have bought some things when I went to the show this year, but I didn't, I'm a loser :( Anyhow, I'm just snooping around and getting to know folks in blog land. Come by and visit if you get a chance. You have been officially bookmarked. :)
TTFN!