Friday, November 02, 2007

Working Out

So I've been trying to get in shape lately and so Steve and I started working out. Seems like a simple enough idea, so we're doing upper body 3 times a week and running 3 times a week. Holy crap it's making me so tired, but on the bright side, I've been sleeping a lot better and my days don't seem as long because at least I have something to look forward to.

I've also been trying to work out how I want to go about a crafty business. I was thinking about dying yarn, and I may still do that, but I think that I would do a lot better with things I could craft and sell. I've been toying with the idea of crocheting or knitting or knitting and felting vintage inspired hats. I made a top hat for my Halloween costume and I love it, it was a huge hit. And I love vintage hats, so it just seems like a natural mix for me. Now I just need to figure out some patterns and I started working on that today. It's starting to come along and it's a good use for all that Cascade 220 I have in my stash, which is nice. I'm starting with a tear-drop hat and I'm thinking of adding things like ostrich plumes and vales not necessarily knit or chrocheted. We'll see, should be an interesting adventure. Anyway, I'm going to go out now, I'll write again tomorrow.

No comments: