Thursday, November 01, 2007

So I'm actually going to post this month

Ok, so I know I've ben totally lame when it comes to postig to my blog, but like most things, I end up procrastinating so long that I forget to do it.  So I've decided to join in the NaBloPoMo, or Nationaly Blog Posting Month, where you do at least one post every day for the month of November.  I know it's going to stretch me, but what else is life for right?

Ok, so onto knitting.  I finished both of my February Baby Sweaters by Elizabeth Zimmerman.

The pictures aren't really all that accurate on the colors, they were more of a bright fuscia and bright teal.  I did them in Knitpicks Shine Sport in Orchid and Turquoise.  They were a big hit at Kristin's baby shower, and she tells me that with all of the light pink she got for the twins, it's kind of refreshing to have something different, and they really stand out in the closet.

I'm working on a few things right now, but nothing seriously, I'm waiting for the new Interweave Knits to come out.  My mom finally decided on a shawl she wants it's the Logan River Wrap.  It's beautiful, and Amanda had her copy of the magazine with her last night and it's a super easy pattern, gotta love that!

I've ordered some yarn on Etsy lately and got some of it in the mail.

It's by CrashIntoEwe and the colors are amazing, I have to find some awesome sock pattern to do it justice.

And I'll leave you with a picture of a very misleading sign in Huntington Beach, it may say Yarn, but it's a hardware store.

No comments: