Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Stress

Why is it everyone seems to be stressed at the same time? I mean it's like when you drive around everyone seems to be having the same kinds of days as one another. Maybe it's just all about preseption and the way that we are feeling at the time. But I know there's some drama at work for me right now and since that seems to be where I spend the majority of my time I feel it compounded.

On a happier note, I went to OC Pub Knitters tonight and had a blast. I finally picked back up my Sahara, I can actually work on it now that it's cold again. I think I've also decided that I'm going to use all my Cascade 220 for a stripy blanket, not sure if I want to do mitered squares, but that's what I'm thinking right now. Hmm, that'll have to wait until after Christmas.

No comments: